A teacher’s work plan helps to plan your work, and use the same learning content in different journals or in different study years. If a workplan is shared with colleagues, they can use the same content to teach their classes. Workplans, what is in use in school journals, are visible to school management. It is possible to create workplans, that are public – accessible to all teachers in the country.
To use a teacher's workplan, you have to have teacher role in some school. After you stop working in the school, your workplans stay in your account and you can use them working in a new school.
- To see, add and manage workplans click on the <Workplan/Materials> icon and the materials screen will be opened. Workplans are seen from the left menu.
- To add a new workplan click on the button <New workplan>. Is possible to add it from scratch, copy the existing workplan (your own or shared with you), use public workplans or collect workplan from your journal.
- To edit the existing workplan teacher can open it from the list. Each workplan is divided to topics and sub-topics. Sub-topics can be used as lesson descriptions. They can contain homework. Each topic can contain tests.
- To add n new topics click a button at the end of the list. A teacher can add some information about each topic.
- A teacher can add as many sub-topics and tests as needed.
- It is possible to move sub-topics between topics and change their order (reorder topics or subtopics).
- To use a workplan in the journal, the teacher has to establish a connection between the journal and workplan. Each journal can be simultaneously connected only with one workplan, is possible to change the connected workplan any time is needed.
- Each workplan can be shared with colleagues. Only the author can end this sharing.
- In the journal, a workplan can be used to add lessons: open the journal, select the <Workplan> button; select the topic and subtopic. Selected subtopics descriptions will be copied in the journal as lesson topics and descriptions.
- A teacher can add tests described in the workplan. While a teacher is adding a test, only tests will be displayed when he/she clicks on the <Workplan> button.
- If the teacher adds homework, only homework items are in selection.