Reports about teachers’ work
Reports give an overview of information in eKool and help teachers and school management to do the right decisions. A teacher has four different reports about his/her work, the same reports are open to school management.
Teacher's reports give an overview of work, and what the teacher has done - about his/her workload (given lessons by journals; lesson descriptions; locked journals). All reports are possible to print out. Every teacher sees only his/her own reports.
- Select <Reports>. A short introduction page will be displayed, open to group <Teachers>.
- Click on report name – <Workload>. Here you find monthly inserted and substituted lessons and have the possibility to order a yearly summary of your lessons. These HTML files are saved to eKool and teachers or school management can open them about past years too.
- <Lessons descriptions> report gives the first list of teacher’s journals and calculates, how many lessons, assignments, and homework are added to each of them. Click on the journal name opens a list of lesson descriptions, on the top is dashboard information: how many homework and assignments are in that journal and how quickly the teacher inserts lessons – same day or some days earlier or later. The same report is possible to open about previous study years.
- If the teacher finishes his/her work with journals (for example course or study year is ended and all grades are final in the journal), he/she can lock the journal. It is still in the journals list, a teacher can open it, but adding lessons or change of grades is not possible. The report about <Locked journals> gives an overview of this process.
- The study year, which is ended could be archived by a school administrator. If this is done, the teacher can open his/her old journals by opening the <Archive> section and selecting <Old journals>. It is possible to search a journal by the teacher, subject, and journal name. Each journal has saved in three HTML files: grid, lesson descriptions, and homework.
- Journals from these study years, which are not archived yet, could be opened on the school's main page, opening the <Curricula> section. A teacher has to select curricula and subjects. For each subject, there are subject cards (study courses) and displays journals, which are connected with that subject card. It is possible to open these journals by clicking on them.