New academic year, student administration
In the run-up to the new school year, students who are graduating or leaving school must be removed from the students' list, classes should be transferred to the new school year, new students should be added to the list of schools and, if necessary, changed enrollment to classes.
1. Enter the graduation decision for the final grades. Be sure to check in which academic year you are operating. Open the Schoolyear page, choose class, select students, select Resolution, and select type of decision – “Finish school”. The decision number, date, and explanatory text can be entered. This information will appear in the Record Book.
2. Designate drop-out students who will not continue their education in this school. On the Schoolyear page, select the class, add a checkmark to the names of those who leave, choose Resolution, and choose “Expel from school”. The decision number, date, and explanatory text can be entered. The activity must be repeated for all classes where the students have left.
3. Select students who will be in the same class next year (repeating class). Select students (separate from each class). select Resolution and the type is “Repeat class”. Students will be enrolled in the next academic year in the same class number.
4. Carry over to the new academic year those students who continue in the next academic year in the next grade. Select them on the Schoolyear page, select Resolution, and type “Transfer to next Year“. The transfer decision should be entered if the class leader has not already made it. All fields may be left blank.
5. Add new students to your school using Student Import. There is a separate video guide on this. If class numbers are included in the import file, additional new students can be enrolled at one time, per curriculum.
6. Add new students to the school by entering them individually. There is a separate video guide on this.
7. If in the new year the students’ membership in the parallels has changed, changes can be made. Select Students, select Resolution, and choose type “Change Current Year”. This allows you to divide classes into parallel (by adding a parallel identifier) as well as transfer students from one class to another.