Lessons, tests, homeworks (old)
To add New Lessons, Assessments, Homeworks etc. use the plus mark (plus) in the top left corner, and based on the Subject set up drop-down menu will be opened with the possible functions
- To add New lesson choose “New Lesson” and a new screen will be opened with lesson details. Is compulsory to add lesson number (in a day), because it gives the possibility to collect Absences Journal. Please fill in the details or select them from Teacher’s workplan. Saving the lesson you have additional possibilities:
- To save the lesson press “Save”. New Column will be added to the journal view.
- To also add grades press “save and add grades”. List of all students will be opened and you can add grades and comments. After filling in the required information press “Save” and the grades and Lesson will be added to the journal. You will see a new column with grades also visible.
- Or you can press “Save and add Homework” and you can add a new homework in addition to the lesson.
- To add New Homework choose “New Homework” from the list and new screen will be opened. Here you can fill in the details- Due date, Title, add attachments and write a description. You can select homework from Teacher’s Workplan. Best way to find the task’s deadline is to choose it from Tasks calendar. Homework can be individual – only some of all students have to fill it. To mark assigned students teacher can use special functionality, list of students will be opened after a click on checkbox “Individual task”
- To add New assessment choose “New assessment” from the drop-down menu and new screen will be opened. Here you can fill in the details – add the Assessment to “Test plan” , add attachments and write a description. You can select an assessment or test from Teacher’s Workplan. Best way to find the task’s deadline is to choose it from Tasks calendar. If you want to get students answers to that task as files, you can check the special checkbox.
- To edit details, scroll down to “Lesson details” and choose the Lesson, Homework or Test you want to edit. Make the desired changes and Save them by pressing “Save”. Here you can also delete unwanted lessons, homework, tests.
- To add Term grade or Annual Grade column (dependent on school set-up) use the plus mark (plus) in the top left corner and choose the Aggregated grade you want to add and a new column will be added to the journal with a different background color.
- To insert the Term or Annual grades you need to click on the column title and new screen will be opened. Here you can see the grades student have received during the school period and the average grade (that is underlined).