To use eKool you first need to have a username and access to the system, also you need to have a proper role and access rights to the institution/ school you want to work with.
- Go to the opening page and click “Create an account”
- Choose the proper identification type. (Note: based on the country the identification options vary)
- Fill in your personal data (name, id, address)
- Fill your account data (email and password)
- After the required information is correctly inserted click “Create account”
- The account is created and a confirmation email sent to your specified email address. If the confirmation
- Now you need to open your email inbox and use the instructions to Activate the account.
- After that, you can log into the system. The second letter about successful user creation is sent to your email.