For teachers and form-masters
Instructions for filling in the subject journals, evaluating students progress and getting an overview of the success of your class.
For students and parents
Home view of eKool, instructions for managing information related to learning activities and communication with the school.
Here you will find the ranking of the articles that have been most opened by the users of eKool's help materials in recent days.
- Lessons, tests, homeworks (old) Teachers
- Homework and tests Parents
- RIKS library integration Everyone
- Connecting students to the journal Schools
- Family Premium Parents
- Add absences to the journal Teachers
- Alarmbell - a new warning system in eKool Everyone
- Grades: add, change, grade comments Teachers
- Termination of the Family Premium subscription Parents
News about eKool activities, events and developments.
Here you can find trainings planned by eKool and other events aimed at users and sign up for them.
Information about eKool's added capabilities, improved activities, design updates and bug fixes.
Start using as a school
If you want to use eKool in your school, please fill in the form. We will help and guide you in your first steps.Get started