1. The administrator will see students and their associated parents on the Schoolyear > Students page
2. To add a new user, click on “Create an account” on the eKool homepage. Choose the authentication method, the steps for adding a user will vary slightly depending on the authentication tool you choose.
3. Enter your name, personal identification code, date of birth, gender. In the next step, enter the contact information, address. In the final step, username, and password.
4. An e-mail will be sent to the address selected as the username with a link that must be pressed within 24 hours. Clicking on the link will activate the user and send a new email about it.
5. The student logs in with his/her new eKool user. At first, there are no roles and no access to his/her learning information. For help, click on the question mark icon in the header of the page, and to change your user profile information by selecting the gear icon.
6. Press the + sign in the left-hand column to ask your school for access to your data. The school search page will open. Enter your school name or part of it.
7. The student selects the action “I am a student, I want access to my data”. All fields are pre-populated with profile data and cannot be edited.
8. In order to send an application, you must agree to the sharing of data with the school and send the application.
9. The parent adds the user in the same way as the student. Enters data, validates the received link. Logs to eKool.
10. Press the + sign in the left column of the page to ask your school for access to your child’s data. The school search page will open and enter your school name or part of it.
11. The parent selects the action “For parents, access to my child’s school information“. Information about your child must be entered, the parent’s own fields are pre-filled with profile information and cannot be changed.
12. In order to send an application, you must agree to the sharing of data with the school and send the application.
13. The school administrator will see the Requests menu on the school page and the number of applications is marked there. Clicking the menu will open the Requests window.
14. Each application will show whether it is a pupil’s or a parent’s application, as well as whether a student with the appropriate personal identification code has been found in the school’s student list and what his or her name is.
15. Open the application, check the details. In the case of a student, you can choose the form of writing the name in the eKool (school documents). Confirm the application.
16. If a student is not found on the school list, the application cannot be approved.
17. The New Relationships can be found on the Schoolyear page, on the Student Card.