Getting access to the child’s information
- Log into the system
- Look for the school the child attends by clicking “Request access to student’s data” and look for the school (inserting school name)
- To request access choose the “For parents: access my child’s school information”
- Fill in the application, make sure the ID number for your child is correct, and “send request”
- You can see the status of your application under “Requests”
- You can only access the child's information after the school Administrator has accepted your application.
- On your page, you as the parent can see an overview of all your children’s news (grades, homework, tasks, notifications…)
- Each of your children has the page with information about that child and reports, tasks overview, study book, learning content, etc Here parents can see a child’s profile and documents.